The City Council meeting agenda outlines, packets and minutes can be found online at our meeting portal*.
City Council Regular Meeting
Monday, May 10, 2021
Closed Session | 6:00 PM
Regular Session | 7:00 PM
Consistent with Governor’s Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 (referenced below), the May 10, 2021 City Council Meeting will not be physically open to the public and City Councilmembers and staff will be video/teleconferencing into the meeting.
To Observe the Meeting:
- To access by computer / smartphone, go to: https://zoom.us/j/99091160676
- To dial-in via phone, dial 1-669-900-6833 and enter Meeting ID: 990 9116 0676
How to Provide Public Comments:
- During the Meeting: Live verbal public comments may be made by members of the public joining the meeting via Zoom. Zoom access information is provided above. Use the “raise hand” feature (for those joining by phone, press *9 to “raise hand”) during the public comment period for the agenda item you wish to address. The City Clerk will call on people to speak by name provided or last 4 digits of phone number for dial-in attendees. Please clearly state your full name for the record at the start of your public comment.
- Before the Meeting: Members of the public are encouraged to submit written public comments before the meeting by sending an email to: email@example.com at least two (2) hours before the meeting start time. Written comments will be made part of the record of proceedings but will not be read verbally at the meeting. Comments submitted by email should adhere to the following:
- Clearly indicate the Meeting Date and Agenda Item No. in the Subject Line
- Include the submitter’s full name
- Written comments received that do not specify a particular agenda item will be marked for the general public comment portion of the agenda - "Oral Comments".
- Note: Staff cannot guarantee written comments received less than two (2) hours before the start of a meeting will be received by Council before the meeting. However, all written comments received prior to the end of a meeting will be sent to Council and made part of the record of proceedings.
- See the links at the bottom of this page for a compiled list of written public comments received for the record for City Council Meetings held with no physical location during the COVID-19 Shelter In Place Orders.
Alternative Ways to Watch the Meeting
See the Full Meeting Agenda for additional details.
The Pacifica City Council meets at 7:00 pm on the second and fourth Monday of each month unless noted otherwise,
To receive an email notice of City Council agendas when they are placed on the web site, please leave a message with your email address with the City Clerk here.
* Pursuant to CA Government Code Section Section 54954.2 (the "Ralph M. Brown Act"), standing legislative bodies must post meeting agendas at least 72 hours before a regular meeting. With few to no exceptions, the City of Pacifica posts agendas the Wednesday before regularly scheduled City Council meetings.
CORONAVIRUS DISEASE (COVID-19) NOTICE:
CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS WILL BE CONDUCTED PURSUANT TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDER N-25-20 AND N-29-20 WHICH SUSPEND CERTAIN REQUIREMENTS OF THE BROWN ACT AND PURSUANT TO THE CURRENT ORDER OF THE HEALTH OFFICER OF SAN MATEO COUNTY. THIS MEETING IS NECESSARY SO THAT THE CITY CAN CONDUCT NECESSARY BUSINESS AND IS PERMITTED UNDER THE ORDER AS AN ESSENTIAL GOVERNMENTAL FUNCTION.
Consistent with the above-referenced Orders, Pacifica City Council Meetings will not be physically open to the public and City Councilmembers and staff will be video/teleconferencing into the meetings until further notice. Detailed meeting access are made available on the City's website and in each Full Meeting Agenda.