• Email
  • Print

Doing Business In Pacifica

New Businesses in Pacifica doing any work within the City right-of-way are required to obtain an Encroachment Permit. Examples of work which requires this type of permit are connecting to the city's sewer main, installing new improvements (driveway, sidewalks, under-sidewalk drains, curb and gutter) and any other work that involves the use or alteration of existing city-maintained right-of-way.

For more information visit the Engineering 
Encroachment Permit website.