• Email
  • Print

Public Transportation

How do I report aircraft noise?

The San Francisco Airport's Aircraft Noise Abatement Office has developed a web site at www.flyquietsfo.com where citizens can track airplane flight patterns, obtain information regarding runway closures and report aircraft noise in your neighborhood.

Tell me about school buses

For our elementary school district, please call the Pacifica School District at 738-6600,  For our high school district, please call the Jefferson Union High School District at 550-7900.

Where are the bus/subway/light rail stops located

For the most current bus stop locations please visit the SamTrans bus route map page at http://www.samtrans.com/system_map.html.  This map also provides you with the route numbers you will need to get to and from CalTrain and BART station locations.