The mission of the Pacifica Department of Public Works is: to provide maintenance and repair of the city's infrastructure in an efficient and cost-effective manner while providing a high level of customer service and a safe work environment for city employees; to maintain parks, play fields and medians throughout the city; to keep streets and trails clean and well-maintained; to provide a tree program and clean beaches for all to enjoy; to establish programs for the improvement of existing facilities; and to provide various city departments with safe and reliable means of transportation, facilities and equipment use.
The following service modifications have been implemented to comply with the San Mateo County Health Officer’s 3/31/2020 Order directing individuals to shelter in their place of residence.
Encroachment Permits, Inspections, Plan Checks, and Capital Projects
- Engineering will not be issuing encroachment permits for anything, except for the repair of sewer laterals to plumbing contractors and for the repair of gas leaks to PG&E, as they are health and safety issues. Encroachment permit applications and other services can still be rendered either online (www.cityofpacifica.org/depts/pw/default.asp), via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone during business hours.
- To contact a staff member, call (650) 738-3767 or send an email to email@example.com and someone will respond as soon as possible.
- Encroachment Permit Inspections: In order to comply with the Health Officer’s Order, it is anticipated that most projects will pause and not require inspections or permit issuance while the Order is in effect. However, the Order does exempt certain essential services such as those necessary to maintain the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences, essential activities, and essential businesses. If you believe your project meets these criteria and is required to safely occupy your structure, please contact Engineering Division staff at the phone number or email address provided above and you will be contacted with information on how to proceed, if possible.
- Capital Projects: Staff is working remotely and can assist you with the City’s Capital Projects. Please contact the project engineer via email or leave a message at (650) 738-3767.
Field Services Division: Streets and Park Maintenance
- To report streets and park maintenance issues, call (650) 738-3760 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will respond as soon as possible.
- Beaches and Hiking Trails OPEN
- Pacifica Municipal Pier CLOSED
- Dog Park CLOSED
- Skate Park CLOSED
- Parks and Play Fields SEE BELOW
Effective March 25, 2020, the following Pacifica beach parking lots will be closed:
- Pacifica State Beach (Linda Mar Beach) north and south parking lots
- Parking lots in front of and behind the Pacifica Community Center
- Rockaway Beach north and south parking lots
- Council Chambers parking lot on Beach Boulevard
- Beach Boulevard parking south of the Council Chambers
- Fisherman’s parking lot in the 800 block of Palmetto Avenue
- Calera Creek Water Recycling Plant is closed to the Public.
- All sewer lateral applications and permits can still be rendered by calling 650-738-4660 during business hours.
- All deliveries will be accepted during business hours by calling 650-207-0659 and all packages should be left outside of the main gate.
- Wastewater Plant Operation and Collections will remain operational. Social distancing is in effect at CCWRP office areas including the lunchroom.
2018-2019 Mitigation Fee Act Annual Report of Development Fees June 30, 2019
2017-2018 Mitigation Fee Act Annual Report of Development Fees June 30, 2018
2016-2017 Mitigation Fee Act Annual Report of Development Fees June 30, 2017
2015-2016 Mitigation Fee Act Annual Report of Development Fees June 30, 2016
2014-2015 Mitigation Fee Act Annual Report of Development Fees June 30, 2015