The Pacifica State Beach Annual Parking Pass is currently $72.00 per year. If you have additional questions that this page does not address, please call 650-738-7378.
To Purchase a Pass click here
- The Annual Parking Pass allows you to park in both the north and south Pacifica State Beach Parking Lots on Highway 1 and the Crespi Parking Lot located on the corner of Crespi Dr. and Highway 1 adjacent to the Pacifica Community Center.
- Passes may be purchased online at https://activenet003.active.com/pacifica/. You will need your license plate number of the vehicle for which you wish to purchase the pass as well as the make and year.
- You may now purchase a parking pass in person by visiting the City of Pacifica Community Center at 540 Crespi Dr. Pacifica, Ca. 94044. Mon, Tue, Thurs 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Wednesday 8:30 am to 7:30 pm, and Friday 8:30 am to 1:30 pm.
- A transaction fee set by the third party vendor will be charged for all online permit purchases.
- If purchased online, customers must create an account in ActiveNet.
- Parking passes will be mailed to the customer.
- Please print a copy of the receipt for your records. This receipt can be placed on the dashboard of your car and used as your temporary pass until you receive your physical pass in the mail.
- Passes are valid for 1 year after the date of purchase; may be purchased at any time.
- You may only renew a pass during the month it expires.
- Beach parking is not allowed at the rear Community Center parking lot.
The Annual Parking Pass is valid ONLY at
North Pacifica State Beach Parking Lot
South Pacifica State Beach Parking Lot
Crespi Parking Lot
- Fees tendered for any pass, including third party vendor fees, are non-refundable.
- The parking pass must be permanently affixed to the window on the vehicle for which it was purchased on the inside, lower left corner of the front windshield (driver's side so that it is viewable at all times by an enforcement official.
- Passes are valid for a 12-month period from the date of sale (expiring the end of the month one year after purchase date).
- Parking passes will be issued for one vehicle and are not transferable to any other person or vehicle.
- A new pass will need to be purchased if it is lost or misplaced for any reason.
- If you purchase a different vehicle or replace your windshield during the year, bring the pass in and it will be replaced for $10.00. If you do not bring in the pass you must pay the full price.
- The city is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced passes. Another pass can be purchased at the current price.
- Possession of this pass does not guarantee a parking space. Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For parking citations, please visit Parking and Traffic Citations or call: 650-738-7314.